Papi's Mami

Cool Bags for Fun People www.papismami.com

Thursday, August 10, 2006

My My, Hey Hey

I got the NICEST email today from Taryn Hipp over at My My who posted this on her blog:

1 woman + 1 dog = Papi's Mami!
It's true, who knew it only took one lady & her pooch to create such a fabulously designed website full of brightly colored bags?
Dari & Papi (a girl & her chubby chihuahua) make pretty handbags, clutches & change purses using all sorts of great fabrics like this totally vintage looking bag called "Prepster" (which has a matching yellow lining - awesome!)! With such great prices & an easy to navigate website I'm totally won over by Dari & Papi!

Please check her out here to read more fabu stuff and don't forget to check out My My also - a crafty online marketplace. SWEET!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home