Papi's Mami

Cool Bags for Fun People www.papismami.com

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It's Been A Very Pheasant Day





Another one finished - look closely for the pheasants! Another fabric that has bitten the dust! It's amazing how some of these fabrics grow on me - sometimes I will let one sit around for years until I pull it out of the pile and give it a new eye. This pheasant fabric is one of them - I love it now but I used to not even give it a second glance. Now I have to regroup, make up a bunch more samples to show to shops again and git my ass out there! I have recently heard from Sodafine who also wants to carry Papi's Mami products!!! Then there is a shop called Catbird, also in Willy B who has expressed interest. All this is very exciting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home