Papi's Mami

Cool Bags for Fun People www.papismami.com

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Oh Wee Oh Wow





Some really cool things are happening - I am waiting to hear back from Fred Segal to find out what they are planning to order!! The buyer already told me they are going to, she is just working out what/how many...

Yesterday I was standing in a salon in Manhattan and I saw a woman walk by carrying a PAPI'S MAMI BAG!!!!! I couldn't believe it! In New York EFFING City - I never thought that would happen! It was from like 4 years ago, totally worn in and dirty - like she loved it a whole lot! I not only could not stop smiling, but I just felt like it was another jolt straight from the universe pointing me in the right direction... I tried to find her but she had vanished!

This bag is one I made for a friend today - the last of this fabric :o( but I am really liking that snazzy outside pocket - I would put them on all of them but it does take quite a bit of time to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home