Papi's Mami

Cool Bags for Fun People www.papismami.com

Monday, July 10, 2006

What's Cooking?

Well, my get up and go is really in a state right now. I did manage to squeeze out another tote (I have six out of ten ready to go now for the purpose of shopping myself around) and I just could not resist this fabric. It is so out of control, I know. I am especially enamoured of that cat... It's linen and I believe it was made for some Good Housekeeping contest or something, because it does have a Good Housekeeping stamp on the selvege edge... The fabric itself is called "Chef's Special" and it truly is beautiful and marvelous. I also need to say a few things about an album I recently got - The Rolling Stones "Their Satanic Majesties Request" - I somehow missed out on this record when I was younger and now I am so glad to have it - I have been working to it today, and it is very magical. Also as I mentioned the other day, I recently found a CD at my dad's house that is a double CD, Best of This American Life - which I had given to him as a gift for his 70th Birthday. It was still in its wrapper, so I didn't feel bad taking it. It is GOOD. VERY GOOD.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home