Papi's Mami

Cool Bags for Fun People www.papismami.com

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Flora-delic





Another kind of productive day. One bag in one day is not great, but it was all I had in me today. I really love this fabric and this is all there is left! I am starting to compile stores in Crooklyn to approach, even though I am not looking forward to the process at all. This morning Stanley Steamer came to clean the sofas and I didn't realize what a big to-do it was going to be! Our living room is in total disarray but it sure smells fresh in there! Then the doctor fixed a two day clog in the bathtub with his manly self. Tonight I made DELICIOUS Gazpacho for dinner, and some yummy parmesan risotto. I wish my Strangers With Candy DVD would hurry up and get here so I had something good to watch on TV!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home