Papi's Mami

Cool Bags for Fun People www.papismami.com

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

SUMMER MUSIQUE

OK, The Doctor picked up 4 new CDs for me that I have been wanting - I MUST share because these are going to be my summer listening for sure. They are all amazing. Check out:

KEANE - UNDER THE IRON SEA
I love this band - sooooo smooth, soothing, melodic, beautiful.

CORINNE BAILEY RAE
Oh Boy. SO frikkin gorgeous. I can't stop listening. Soulful, moody, sad, don't listen if you are in the middle of a heartbreak, cause it will break your heart all over again.

REGINA SPEKTOR - BEGIN TO HOPE
I loves me some Regina Spektor. She is the utmost. My Russian beauty. Give a listen.

ZERO 7 - THE GARDEN
One of my all time favorite bands. This time they have help from Sia and others. There is no other band for creating total atmospheric bliss as far as I'm concerned. I wholeheartedly recommend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home