Papi's Mami

Cool Bags for Fun People www.papismami.com

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Tennis, Anyone???




Bag #8 - this fabric is so cool, it reminds me of crossed tennis racquets, although they are really clovers or something - it is an allover embroidery pattern - and the inside is yet another lovely Hollie Hobbie print that I love. I am having the world's largest love affair with This American Life - I hope the Doctor doesn't get upset - this morning I listened to the summer camp episode - how apropos of my own life! Today I have to go into the 'real world' and meet with the 1000th headhunter I have met with, in the hot summer humidity I must pound the NYC pavement to try and enter the working world of cubicles, bosses, paychecks, and late late hours once again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home